While They Don’t Profit, Our Community Does.
Estipona Group's nonprofit roster includes many community standouts
Estipona Group has had the honor of partnering with a wide variety of nonprofits over the years. From increasing vaccination rates and clearing the air of secondhand smoke to protecting wild lands and working to ease the burden of cancer, our nonprofit clients are doing amazing things for our community.
Here are some nonprofits we’ve worked with in 2022:
- Advocates to End Domestic Violence
- Community Foundation of Northern Nevada
- Friends of the Black Rock
- Hope Means Nevada
- Immunize Nevada
- Nevada Cancer Coalition
- Nevada Health Centers
- Nevada Interscholastic Athletic Association
- Nevada Land Trust
- Northern Nevada Center for Independent Living
- Northern Nevada HOPES
- Rebuilding Together Northern Nevada
- Reno-Sparks Indian Colony
- Truckee Meadows Tomorrow
- Western Folklife Center
Whether you’re a nonprofit organization looking to build your donor base or a for profit company looking to build your brand, Estipona Group invests in every partnership with equal passion and dedication. See what we can do for your business.