Actually, we lied. You’ll believe it.
Because you know that headline above? Total BuzzFeed-inspired clickbait. And you happen to be savvy enough in the realm of social media to know that kind of headline never works.
Or does it? (You have, after all, read 14 Classic Novels Rewritten With Clickbait Titles at least 10 times to date. Because that sh*t’s funny.)
Anyhow, back to the matter at hand. Yes, we’re an ad agency searching for a social media intern. Why? Because we’re super busy and need help.
What would you do?
- Work hand-in-hand with our Digital Content Director (though not literally, unless you two really hit it off…) to schedule content across all social media accounts associated with Estipona Group clients.
- Post content to social media accounts and blog sites for EG clients.
- Monitor conversations across social media.
- Engage with communities to build valuable relationships (you’ll want to copy and paste that line onto your resume, so save that for later. If you get the job, that is.).
- Devote 10-15 hours per week to us – not in an indentured servant kinda way, but close.
Who are you?
(not necessarily deep down, at your core — think in more general terms)
- A student currently studying journalism or marketing is our preference — though if you have some experience in the field, more power to you!
- Previous experience managing branded content (personal or other) across: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, G+, YouTube and Linkedin. (Bonus points if you’ve done so without getting banned from any of the above.)
- A passion and understanding for building valuable communities across social media.
- Knowledge in social media monitoring and conversation tracking.
- Experience using content management systems for blog article publishing.
- Confidence using Google Apps, specifically Calendar and Drive.
- Experience using social media publishing platforms like Hootsuite and SproutSocial a plus.
So does reading the above make the hair on the back of your neck stand up like you’ve just met your job description doppelgänger? Perfect. Drop us a line at email@example.com.
Oh, and BTdubs: This is a paid internship. Now that IS almost unbelievable, is it not?
See? Promise offered in click-bait headline fulfilled. Bam!